Saturday, July 17, 2010

stop looking at me


A bug on the wall above my shower can ruin my entire shower experience, because first off, it's like it's watching me, and second off, lest it feel the urge to take a flying leap onto my shampooed hair, I must vigilantly keep one eye on it at all times. Which is hard because sometimes to rinse I HAVE to close both eyes, and there are a couple of seconds where ANYTHING can happen. I rinse as quickly as possible, snap my eyes back open, and zero in on Mr. Bug's last recorded location. And there he is, staring at me, PROBABLY with a mischievous gleam in his eye(s). What an ass. Yeah, sure, he may have had an epic, triumphant, peril-filled journey around the walls of the bathroom to get where he is, but why couldn't he have his adventure in someone else's bathroom?!

UPDATE: The bug who inspired this post is no longer with us. I'm not saying I'm a murderer. ...Okay, yeah, that's what I'm saying.

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog from Mechelle's, and this just made me giggle out loud a bit. I know EXACTLY how you feel. :)

    ReplyDelete